DIY paper gift box with a printable template
Gifts always look nicer when they are packed in cute boxes, and what is better than a gift box you made yourself? Follow this easy step by step tutorial For a DIY paper gift box with a printable template.
How to make a DIY paper gift box with a printable template:
You will need:
• White card stock for crafts
• This printable template for paper gift box with strawberry flaps.
1. Print out the Template on card stock.
2. Color the pattern on the template, or decorate from scratch if you chose the blank template.
3. Cut out the template.
4. Cut along the solid lines of the strawberries. The strawberries will become the flaps of the box’s lid.
5. Before you start folding the box, score along the dashed lines with a ruler and a butter knife. Simply brush the lines with the knife gently. These will make the paper fold straight and clean.
6. Fold the box along the dashed lines.
7. Put glue on the folded tabs and use them to stick the sides of the box to each other.
8. To close the box, slide the two strawberries into each other’s slits.
Done! That was easy, wasn’t it?
Would you like to try another DIY gift box with a template to print and color?
Go to: free printable gift box templates to color or click on the image below: