DIY craft paper sunglasses with templates
I’ve been waiting for summer to come ever since it ended last year. Finally it arrived! I wanted to create my own tutorial for DIY craft paper sunglasses with templates that kids can print, cut and color. I also added printable decorations suitable for summer.
For this craft you will need:
• White card stock (or colored if you don’t feel like coloring it)
• Glue (stick is best)
• Colors – crayons, pencils, markers or any type you like.
• Transparency film (or cellophane)
• This PDF template.
1.Print this template on card stock and cut out the parts.
2. Color the parts.
3. Cut out oval shapes of transparency film (or cellophane). Make sure the size fits the back of the sunglasses. Then, glue the pieces to the back of the glasses, as lenses.
4. Fold the side tabs of the sunglasses inwards.
5. Before gluing the arms of the sunglasses, check that their length is good for you. trim them if needed. If they arer good, go ahead and glue them to the folded tabs.
6. Customize your glasses with the decorations.